We Are Accredited With
You can put your trust in us!
We are proud to be accredited members of the British Blinds & Shutter Association and we are Buy With Confidence Trading Standards Approved.
But what does being a member of the BBSA actually mean?
- We provide the highest standards of product and service
- We are committed to child safety
- We abide by the BBSA Code of Conduct
- We are fully insured
- We are up-to-date with changes to standards, requirements and best practice within the trade.
What does being Buy With Confidence Trading Standards Approved mean?
This means that we have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards to ensure that we operate in a legal, honest and fair way.
- We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards
- We are committed to operating in a legal, honest and fair way
- Our employees have been criminal record checked (if going into homes)
- All of our staff are qualified, experienced and fully insured
- We are monitored to ensure a high level of customer service
- We have been advised on Trading Standards legislation
What Our Customers Say
Excellent proffesional, friendly Service, stunning products too. We would fully recommend Solent Blinds to anyone
"We are very grateful to you and your colleagues at Solent Blinds for all the work you have done on our project. We were hugely impressed with your service and your commitment to finishing the job while overcoming various problems which you did not cause. You deserve great credit and huge success. When we need blinds and curtains again your company will be the first we call and we will certainly recommend you to others when the opportunity arises."
Ordered a bedroom blind and recieved fantastic advice and service. Will definitely be ordering more products from them in the future!